East Central/Select Sires Mission Statement and Core Values
To enhance our members’ way of life now and in the future by aggressively pursuing excellence from the people, products, and programs of the cooperative while maintaining a sufficient margin.
- Responsiveness to customer needs
- Highly trained, professional personnel
- High quality at a fair price
- Industry leadership
- Product and service innovation
- Commitment to research
- Good stewardship of assets
- Continuous improvement
- Integrity in everything we do
Guaranteed Delivery for Christmas cut-off date is Dec. 2nd at 1 pm Central!
- Friday, December 2nd is the last day for guaranteed Christmas delivery on orders that include unique embroidery. If we find an issue with your order and how quickly it can be completed, we will contact you immediately. Orders after that date will be filled on a waiting list basis only and are not guaranteed for Christmas.
- Contact us at 877-523-4285 or email@example.com for details on which items are available for last-minute gifts!
- Accessories are stocked by ecselectstore.com but high demand may make it impossible to fill all accessories orders for Christmas. Please contact us to inquire about stock if you are in need of these items for your order.
Get Your East Central/Select Sires Apparel Here!
When we combine our mission & core values with our employee's dedication, responsibility and commitment, the picture of East Central/Select Sires becomes very clear. It is our employees working carefully, professionally, and with great integrity.
Our actions, words and appearance represent East Central/Select Sires. We have a responsibility to ourselves, to our members and to our customers to provide the best possible product and customer service. Wearing a East Central/Select Sires uniform is saying we are professional and we are proud to work for our corporation.
In an effort to enhance and streamline our uniform program, we have contracted with Lake Prairie Marketing Group who offers options that reflect high quality and professionalism. The uniform program is an investment in our service package, an investment in you and an investment in our future.
All employees are provided with an annual dollar allotment for apparel.
Our Commitment to You
In establishing this apparel webstore, our desires are to make your shopping experience convenient and secure. We are committed to providing you with the clothing you want at competitive prices. Please forward any comments or suggestions in how we can better serve you to Dori Lichty .